Thursday, October 16, 2008

Top 5: Songs That Are Thinly Veiled Metaphors For Oral Sex

5. "Tomorrow"  Silverchair: I could be wrong about this one. But every time I doubt myself I remember that this song was written by a 15 yr old. Sample Lyric - "Wont you come with me, to a place in a little town - The only way to get there's to go straight down - Theres no bathroom, and there is no sink - The water out of the tap is very, hard to drink"

4. "Candy Shop" 50 cent: I'm disappointed in 50. This is barely even a metaphor.  What happened to the good ol' days of hip-hop with subtle bon mots like "Put It In Your Mouth". Sample Lyric - "I'll take you to the candy shop - I'll let you lick the lollypop - Go 'head girl don't you stop- Keep going 'til you hit the spot"

3. "Rock Me Gently" Andy Kim: For the longest time I thought that this song was just about regular old sex but check out this Sample Lyric - "Oh my darlin' Oh my baby - You got the moves that drive me crazy - And on your face I see a trace of love"

2. "Misfire" Queen: Keep in mind this song is sung by a dude about a dude. Enjoy  Sample Lyric - "Your gun is loaded - And pointing my way - There's only one bullet - So don't delay - Got to time it right- Fire me through the night- Come on take a shot - Fire me higher - Don't you miss this time - Please don't misfire"

1. "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy" Ohio Express: This bubble-gum pop song of the 60's has become a staple on kids albums. Thats right, somewhere a 4 year old is singing these lyrics. Sample Lyric - "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy. - I got love in my tummy, - And I feel like a-lovin you - Love, you're such a sweet thing, - Good enough to eat thing - And that's just a-what I'm gonna do."

No comments: